Friday, August 7, 2009

Cape Cod June 2009

A Cape Cod adventure with Salsa International... We stayed at Mike's parents' vacation home and I enjoyed my first ever seafood feast!  

A look at the lobsters before we purchased them at the fresh seafood market.  I nearly came unglued when the claws continued snapping long after the suckers died...ick.


Jim and Mike manning the grill...


Lobsters, fresh and ready to eat!


Mike can't wait...straight off the grill...


Apparently this is Well Fleet's best oyster spot.  I'll take their word for it.  I had enough adventure with the seafood grilling...can't do the slippery and slimy.



Fun at the beach...





Luis and I managed to get up on the Star...albeit, ever so briefly!  :)


What goes up must come down.  Quickly!


Gina and Yoshi squeezing in some Backgammon pre-dinner...




No comments: